Sleigh Ride Foundation Paper Pieced Christmas Quilt Pattern Bundle
Each pattern contains pattern templates in two sizes (with a height of 12 inch and a height of 15 inch), they are provided facing both right and left. This gives you a large degree of freedom to produce a project that works for you. There are colour diagrams and clear instructions on how to sew your block together.
The patterns are suitable for adventurous beginners and anyone above that level. Instructions on how to paper piece are not included in the pattern, but the pattern contains:
1. written instructions which include printing instructions, fabric requirements, tips on accurately sewing paper templates together and a formula for resizing blocks.
2. Diagrams which show the order in which to sew the paper templates together.
3. Colour diagrams which help you orientate the pieces.
4. Colouring sheets to aid in fabric selection and placement decision making.
5. Separate pattern pieces which include a 1/4 inch seam allowance. Printed in the seam allowance are instructions on how to join the sections together. Also included on the paper templates are symbols to aid in fabric placement and crosses which identify critical joining points and help to sew these together accurately.
Apologies that this listing has computer mock-ups and photos of the old version of these blocks. Please be assured that the pattern has been thoroughly tested and I stand 100% behind all of the improvements to the pattern. I will update the pattern with proper photographs as soon as I can comfortably sit behind a sewing machine.