Emperor Penguin Foundation Paper Pieced Quilt Pattern
This foundation paper pieced quilt pattern contains the templates for a left and a right facing 16x8 inch Emperor Penguin.
Knowledge of basic paper piecing technique is assumed as the pattern does not contain instructions on how to paper piece. It does, however, include the following information:
1. A Key showing the Fabric requirements
2. Tips and tricks on how to sew the pattern pieces together accurately
3. Instructions on how to resize the pattern
4. Instructions on how to transform the blocks into a 16 x 16 inch block.
5. Colour diagrams
6. Colouring sheets
7. Paper templates with 1/4 inch seam allowances
The pattern does not contain any y-seams.